Now my toddler understands what I say, WHY don't they do what they're told?!
Parents can feel quite exasperated by their toddler's apparent lack of co-operation! Are they just acting up? Our new course extends the GroBrain concepts to 1-3 year olds, giving fresh insight into toddler behaviour based on brain development. There are two sessions covering the following topics:
- Why the early years are so important
- Realistic expectations of toddler behaviour
- How the toddler brain develops
- How parents 'wire up' the brain connections, especially the ability to manage stress
- Speech, language and play
- Infant mental health: developing resilience
- Helping toddlers manage their big feelings in a healthy way
The Facilitator Kit comes in a sturdy A3 carry case, and contains:
Training will be face-to-face, online or a mixture of both. All those who have done GroBrain Facilitator Training will find this new course very easy to pick up. It follows a similar format and builds on topics you are already familiar with.