Now my toddler understands what I say, WHY don't they do what they're told?!
Parents can feel quite exasperated by their toddler's apparent lack of co-operation! Are they just acting up? Our new course extends the GroBrain concepts to 1-3 year olds, giving fresh insight into toddler behaviour based on brain development. There are two sessions covering the following topics:
- Why the early years are so important
- Realistic expectations of toddler behaviour
- How the toddler brain develops
- How parents 'wire up' the brain connections, especially the ability to manage stress
- Speech, language and play
- Infant mental health: developing resilience
- Helping toddlers manage their big feelings in a healthy way
Training will be face-to-face, online or a mixture of both. All those who have done GroBrain Facilitator Training will find this new course very easy to pick up. It follows a similar format and builds on topics you are already familiar with.
Want to be kept in the loop?
We are still finalising the course details, including the price. If you would like to be kept informed, please let us know by completing the form below or via the Contact Page.